By using our products/services or any material published here on our site, you agree to these terms and conditions:
Courses Terms and Conditions of Use
- All course materials and videos are to be treated as copyrighted intellectual property, and the ownership of each course remains with its creator, or with HumanTalents Tech. Canada (as the case maybe)
- When you purchase a course you are licensed to use it and consume it as a Student/Learner, but no ownership is transferred to you in any way, shape or form.
- Lifetime course access means that your access to the course(s) you purchased will remain active for as long as the courses remains active. We plan to maintain this learning portal and the courses on it for years to come, you will also automatically get any updates that we do on the course content, however, if and when the course content becomes obsolete (example: as a result of technology changes or major changes to the tools explained in the course), we will be forced to retire it and at that point we may or may not replace it with another course – as the case may be.
- You agree not to publish, share or distribute any of the course content on this site.
- You agree not to screenshot, screen record, or attempt to download or strip the course videos in any way.
- You are allowed to take screenshots or copy (text only) from the courses that you have purchased solely for your own learning (to help you study, take notes, and review) but you can not send to or share them with anyone else.
- You also agree not to share your account/user name or password with anyone else outside of your household (with the exception of HumanTalents support team – if needed)
- Violators may lose access to their purchased course(s)
- Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will not share your information with any 3rd party without your permission (unless requested by the law)
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use (other than courses)
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and in many cases, trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to you to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on HumanTalents Canada’s website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and
under this license you may not:
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HumanTalents Canada’s website;
-remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HumanTalents Canada at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on HumanTalents Canada’s website are provided “as is”. HumanTalents Canada makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HumanTalents Canada does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HumanTalents Canada or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HumanTalents Canada’s Internet site, even if HumanTalents Canada or a HumanTalents Canada authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HumanTalents Canada’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HumanTalents Canada does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. HumanTalents Canada may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. HumanTalents Canada does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HumanTalents Canada has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HumanTalents Canada of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HumanTalents Canada’s website shall be governed by the laws of British Columbia – Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Website.