Welcome to the course
Please watch these 2 quick videos first:
What we will Learn:
This course focuses on making YOU, a DNS expert in less than 4 hours!
- You will soon be a Master in DNS Migrations (Websites and e-mails) and you’ll be able to set up emails the right way for you and for your clients, every time!
- You will also have a sure path for your website’s emails to reliably reach their intended Inbox, no headache & no problems!
- While the whole course takes just 4 hours to complete, I suggest you spread the learning over one week, learning 1 lesson at a time and giving yourself time to implement and test what you learn “hands-on”
- You have lifetime access to this course, you can always come back here as many times as you like.
- The topics discussed in this course were accurate and as detailed as possible at the time of recording the videos, if you see anything that you believe is not entirely correct or should be clarified further or need support please email me with a screenshot ([email protected]), or use the chat button.
- I am still working on the Forum/Comments part that will enable you to ask course-related questions right here from the course page(s) , if you don’t see that part here below, my apologies, you can still email me your question, I intend to respond at least once a week, and will then gather all the Q and A’s to be included in the next edit of the course.
Lastly, I’d love to know your thoughts on this course and to hear how it helps you out.
At the end of the course, please consider leaving a review.
If you would be kind enough to record a quick video review, I will mention your name, your business name and post your website’s URL, below your review for people to find you (and some SEO juice!)
Here’s the link you need: https://request.sendspark.com/r/HumanTalents-Canada/38p6rsedubqvxj7sh4torwkr2gnjukd9
It should take you about 2-3 minutes! You’ll also find more details on reviews (especially the text-only reviews) in the extra’s tab.
– Remember to mention your name, where you live, what you do, your business name, and how this course has helped (or your general opinion/impression after completing it)
Alright, let’s get started…